- Aqueous wood oil with water-repellent properties.
- Pigmented wood oil provides the best protection against the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Stunt growth of mould and mildew on the surface of the top coat.
- Visible vein structure and structure
- Water-repellent surface
- Aqueous wood oil
Protection equipment for: Spray painting: painting suit, full face mask with combined filter. Painting: eye protection, gloves. Sanding: respiratory protection.
Environment information: Clean off the paint from tools and wash them with water. Bring remains of fluent paint to the local recycling centre. Minimize your paint waste by pre-estimating how much paint you need. Keep the leftover paint for future use so you can effectively reduce the environmental impact.
NB! See also product datasheet.:
- Wood decking, picket fences and garden furniture.
- Light types of wood, pressure-impregnated wood.
Must be absorbent, clean, dry, solid and suitable for surface treatment. For substrates which has not been previously treated with varnish, paint or opaque wood stain. Insufficiently protected cross-cut wood, water traps or the risk of water accumulation must not occur. The moisture level in the wood prior to paint treatment max.: 18%.
- Wood stain, paint and decayed wood fibres must be completely removed by cleaning and sanding.
- Remove dirt, filth, grease and chalking material with Terrace Cleaner.
- Algae, mould and mildew must be removed by cleaning with Facade Anti-green.
- Uneven surfaces must be sanded to an uniform surface.
- Always apply test treatments to check and accept the adhesion and result.
- Apply with a brush or roller and work thoroughly into the wood.
- Choose appropriate tools for the desired finish.
- Apply wet-on-wet, and finish by brushing in the same direction.
- Repeat the process until the wood is saturated with an uniform appearance without the formation of a varnish layer.
- Condensation must not form.
- Avoid working in direct sunlight.
- Cold weather and high atmospheric humidity increase the drying time, complete curing and re-treatment interval.
- High temperature and low atmospheric humidity reduce the drying time and complete curing.
Cool, frost-free and tightly closed
Cleaning of Tools etc.
Water and brush cleaner